The Clockwork Tinkers Union - WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Clockwork Tinkers Union - WoW

A Kirin Tor World of Warcraft Guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

8/16/07 - Getting Settled

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashtear
Admin
Ashtear

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-11

8/16/07 - Getting Settled Empty
PostSubject: 8/16/07 - Getting Settled   8/16/07 - Getting Settled Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:20 am

Welcome to the forums of the World of WarCraft chapter of the Clockwork Tinkers Union!

The CTU will be a very casual, no-obligation guild based on the Kirin Tor server. Our guild's previous incarnation was on the Cazic-Thule server of the legendary MMORPG EverQuest. Founded by Bumptin Geargrinder and his friends, the guild was popular amongst the tinkering fanatics community, and a wonderful resource on data related to the practice and utilization of the Tinkering tradeskill (the gnome-only equivalent of Engineering in WoW) and the collection of gnomish lore, personality, and curios. It is my hope that we here at CTU-WoW will carry on this tradition.

At the present time, recruitment has not yet been announced/opened to the public of Kirin Tor, although past CTU members who have found their way to the forum are more than welcome to join either the forums or the guild itself. In fact, it is my intention that the majority of information that will eventually be contributed on these forums be available to the public, regardless of character's race, guild affiliation, or server of residence. Any may join the forums, and so long as you conduct yourself in with courtesy and mindfulness, you are welcome to contribute your share of information on the gnomish race and on the utilization of the engineering tradeskill.

I am also working to clean up this forum before I start plugging the URL to the public; as you can see, they're not much prettier than an irradiated trogg's backside right now. I was hoping to go for the CTU's site's classic color scheme of gold on dark grey/black, but most of the default forum buttons are far from a color match, and half the buttons are in French from the looks of it. Mayhaps a short tutorial on website art design is in order.

-Ash
Back to top Go down
https://ctuwow.board-directory.net

8/16/07 - Getting Settled
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Clockwork Tinkers Union - WoW :: Current Affairs-
Jump to: